Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Found by Karen Kingsbury

I actually finished this book about a week ago and I am just getting around to writing a review/book report.

Kingsbury continues to develop and make her readers love Dayne and Katy. Katy is such a faithful character - she is portrayed as struggling, yet follows the promptings of God as it relates to her relationship with Dayne.

This book is exciting, as the title suggests, Dayne is found in so many ways. He reaches a point where he gives his life to Christ - the God He has been running from his whole life. Dayne also gets to meet his father after many missed and providential circumstances. Dayne still wishes to remain anonymous to protect the Baxters, but John is so pleased to have met his Firstborn.

I love reading about people meeting Christ and reconciliation and forgiveness. It was a joyful tearjerker at the end. Kingsbury has an incredible sense of timing and insight into the struggles of families. As always - a great quick read. She never fails to touch a cord and make you hug your family members a little harder.

Happy reading!

Cyndee

2 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Stopping by to let you know that you won one of the books in my Books Galore #3 giveaway. Congrats! You can see which one you won here.

Can you send me your mailing address so I can pass it along to the author? Thanks!

callapidderdays AT gmail DOT com

Connie Barris said...

I read this entire series... I am so addicted to her books...

awesome awesome... is all I can say...