Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Helium Murder by Camille Minichino

This is the second book in the element murder series by Minichino. It is a short book and a quick read. I am reading this series because I am using them as extra credit in my chemistry courses. Like me, the fiction is what they would rather read than the non-fiction related to an topic.

The author continues the story of retired physics researcher who has been hired as a science expert to murders. As a result of her problem solving skills, she gets in deeper than she ever intended. In the end of this book, like the first one, she finds herself face to face with the murderer and a gun.

I like that there is the personal struggle of the main character in her relationships and little romance to keep this romantic interested.

No comments: