Monday, August 27, 2007

The Hydrogen Murder by Camille Minichino

I am not really a murder mystery fan. It is entertaining, but probably not the first type of fiction I will pick off the shelf. I am reading this because I am planning on using it as extra credit for my chemistry classes. We are trying to include more reading and this fiction novel definately has a science theme to it.

The story was good with a bit of science thrown in. It was at an appropriate level for my high schoolers. I enjoyed it because it had some relationship issues thrown in. The lead investigator/physicist, Gloria Lamerino, is a single woman in her early 50's. She is finding herself by returning to her hometown and acting as a consultant to the police department in science related cases. This has a few twists that make the story enjoyable. An entertaining read.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: